The Comfiest Shoe Trend to Hit Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

We have great news for you, collegiettes: the gym isn’t the only place you can rock your sneakers this season. This shoe trend was all the rage in 2015, and with spring around the corner, what better excuse to invest in a new pair?

The best part about this trend is that we’ve seen them paired with everything – skirts, leather, and trousers! Somehow, even the most unconventional outfits look even more stylish when topped with a trendy pair of sneakers. They are the kind of shoes you can toss on and run out the door without giving another thought because of how classic and versatile they are! Running errands, heading to class, and even weekend brunch has never been so comfy.

With all the new launches and sneaker options available this spring, the perfect pair for your individual style is simpler to find than you would think! Brands like Nike and Adidas have tons of customization options to create a unique pair to match your personal style. Collegiettes, take inspiration from the Kardashians, Gigi Hadid, and Damn Daniel by setting aside your painful heels and uncomfortable booties! Her Campus is here to help you with all your sneaker style needs this coming season.

Leather Leggings

The unexpected combination of black runners with leather leggings works flawlessly.

Flowy Dresses

White sneaker can add a sporty and fresh vibe to any girly dress.

Loose Trousers

Sneakers are key to making a professional outfit double as a casual style.

Boyfriend Jeans

This combo is the perfect laid-back weekend look to head to lunch with friends or campus to study!

Duster Coat

This one is my personal favourite style for spring days when it’s still a little chilly out.

There you have it collegiettes! Celebrities, it-girls, and fashion bloggers everywhere are flaunting this style with ease, and you can too. Happy spring! xo

Olivia Di Pede

Wilfrid Laurier

Olivia is a fourth year English major with the Management Option at Wilfrid Laurier University and a Style Blogger for Her Campus. In her free time she can be found taking yoga classes, scavenging Sephora and creating content for her personal lifestyle blog. She is a perpetual reader, frequent dancer and lover of the sea. Follow her on instagram @oliviadipede and follow her journey at http://oliviadipede.com
Emily Webster

Wilfrid Laurier

You will typically see me with a large cup of tea and browsing social media under the fairy lights and reading up on my favourite lady bosses (Mindy Kaling let me be you please). Also my trivia regarding superheroes is endless. I have more music than time to listen to and someone definitely should consider taking away my blogging privileges. My love for pop culture is limitless and Netflix is the true MVP in my opinion. Contributor writer for HerCampus Laurier Stalk me and let's be friends here: Insta & Twitter: webofem