This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

The New Year has just begun and there are already a bunch of new and exciting designer collaborations to look out for in the upcoming months. These collaborations feature top fashion houses with some of your favourite ready-to-wear fashion brands, models, actors, and musical artists. This year is going to be a thrilling one for all of you fashion connoisseurs!

Nasty Gal x Courtney Love

Earlier this week Courtney Love x Nasty Gal released a badass collaboration. The collection features satin dresses, asymmetrical hems, funky tutus and black, lacey numbers. All of these fun looks were inspired by Ms. Love’s very own iconic 90’s wardrobe.

Guess Originals x A$AP Rocky

Popular retailer Guess has decided to launch a brand new collection of clothing as well as collaborate with rapper A$AP Rocky to help deliver the hip-hop vibe of the collection. Guess will be featuring some denim pieces inspired by the 90’s, including oversized jean jackets and the come back of overalls. The collection Guess Originals will be available in stores next month.

Rodarte x & Other Stories

Rodarte x & Other Stories has partnered up to create an affordable ready-to-wear collection for Spring 2016. Not to sure what to expect for this one, but it is sure to include the artsy and edgy flare that the designers of Rodarte have us all so hooked on. Stay tuned for a special announcement on the release of this collaboration.

GiGi x Tommy Hilfiger

GiGi and Tommy can’t help but get us beyond excited for their new capsule collection. They are working on a collection of shoes, apparel and accessories that is inspired by the stylish supermodel and role model herself. Gigi by Tommy Hilfiger will be available in the fall.

Karlie Kloss x Topshop

High fashion model and scholar student, Karlie Kloss is the new face of Topshop’s SS16 collection. The casual-chic collaboration features a mixture of day and evening wear. Ranging from trenches and sneakers, to dresses paired with camo shirts and biker jackets. The collection also sports a few custom blazers and bombers featuring Karlie’s name embroidered on them.

Elyse Mulhall

Wilfrid Laurier

Third year Communications and Global Studies double major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON, Canada. What you should know about me? Incoming Co-Campus Corespondent and Co-Editor in Chief for Her Campus WLU! Obsessed with all things surrounding: good conversations, good people, good food, instagraming and beyond. Like these things? I like you! Let's be friends? instagram @emulhs