Campus Profile: Marc Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Name: Marc Williams

Age: 22

Hometown: Waterloo, ON

Program: Communications

Relationship Status: Single

Instagram: @mwilldogg

Favourite movie: No Strings Attached

Favourite Disney movie: Mighty Ducks

Dream travel destination: Jamaica

Favourite food: Watermelon

Who has more Instagram followers: you or your cat?

Me, thankfully, but he probably deserves more.

Best car song: “For Free” – Drake

What’s your best dish? Lasagna.

What do you do in your spare time? Write songs.

What genre of music do you write? Country.

Favourite country singer? Dierks Bentley.

Three things on your bucket list:

Visit Alaska, perform music in front of people, and save a life.

Pet peeve?

People who mix up “your” and “you’re”.

What are you involved with at Laurier?

DJ at Radio Laurier. (Fridays 9-11am)

What do you look for in a girl?

Funny, honest, compatible, and confident.

Where do you want to be in 10 years?

With a family, and a steady job doing something I love, still keeping things interesting.

Biggest role model?

Definitely my parents.

Where would you take a girl on a first date?

I would try to get to know her a little bit and then decide based on what she might like best. But I’m a killer mini-golfer.

We heard you have a “no boring weekends” policy; tell us about your best weekend.

Without getting into too many details, beginning the day staying hydrated at a Blue Jays game with buddies having no plan, and ending up with my feet in Lake Muskoka that night. It was a little hectic, but definitely not boring.

Brooklyn Ramsey

Wilfrid Laurier

Brooklyn Ramsey, how do I even begin to explain Brooklyn Ramsey? She has two Fendi purses and silver Lexus. Her hair is insured for 10 thousand dollars, and I hear she does car commercials…in Japan. Her favourite movie is Varsity Blues and one time she met John Stamos on a plane and he told her she was pretty. Brooklyn aspires to be a cool mom and make sure Gretchen never lets "fetch" happen.
Emily Webster

Wilfrid Laurier

You will typically see me with a large cup of tea and browsing social media under the fairy lights and reading up on my favourite lady bosses (Mindy Kaling let me be you please). Also my trivia regarding superheroes is endless. I have more music than time to listen to and someone definitely should consider taking away my blogging privileges. My love for pop culture is limitless and Netflix is the true MVP in my opinion. Contributor writer for HerCampus Laurier Stalk me and let's be friends here: Insta & Twitter: webofem