Campus Cutie: Andrew Thomson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

Meet Andrew Thomson, this week’s Campus Cutie. He is athletic, funny and good looking, plus he loves going out and having a good time with his friends. Read more about what this fun-loving Golden Hawk has to say and don’t forget to check him out on the field

Name: Andrew ThomsonYear: 3Major: Kinesiology and Physical EducationHometown: Pickering, OntarioRelationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus?

I’m the Director of KidsFit. KidsFit is a program that goes into elementary schools in the Kitchener-Waterloo area and provides the opportunity for youth to participate in sports and to develop their skills.

You play on the rugby team too, what is your favourite part about playing on a varsity team?

Being a part of the rugby team means you get to hangout with fifty of your buddies who are just as weird as you are. Its great to compete with great athletes everyday and make everyone better. Watching the team develop towards OUA medals is the best overall.

What’s your favourite memory or moment during your time here at Laurier so far?

Getting sweaty on the Turret dance floor with my boys.

If you could have one wish what would it be?

I wish I had the brute athleticsm of Chris Ackie from the Football team. 

What is your favourite thing to do on a Friday night?

I love to score, but I also love playing Rugby games… Well since its FunUnderwearFriday, I’m obviously going to Dallas with my biggest belt buckle and favourite plaid shirt and riding the bull until my wallet runs dry.

Do you have a hidden talent?

My hips don’t lie.

Lastly, a piece of advice/words of wisdom for your fellow Golden Hawks?

Dancing on your own is extremely underrated. 

Chelsea Birtch

Wilfrid Laurier

Chelsea is one of the Campus Correspondent's for the HC WLU chapter! She has a passion for writing and is an avid reader who aspires to be an elementary school teacher. As well as being involved with Her Campus, she is also a sister of the Iota Theta chapter of Alpha Phi.