This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

It’s almost that time of year again! In ten days we will have eaten 25 days of our chocolate advent calendar, opened our presents, had Christmas dinner… now what? All the fun is over? NO! One of the best shopping days of the year comes the day after Christmas! Boxing Day! Check out my top four favorite spots to hit up on Boxing Day to save mega bucks!

Bath & Body Works

With savings up to 75% off, Boxing Day is a great time to stock up on lotions, body washes, body sprays, soaps, and candles while you can! There is always an endless amount of scents to choose from, including your favourite holiday smells.

Suzy Shier

You can find savings up to 50% off for the day. Hurry in to make sure you snag the best pieces before they’re gone in your size! This store is seriously under-appreciated, in my opinion and you can always find super cute items for a wide variety of occasions. 

Roots

Get savings up to 60% off on selected styles. This is a perfect time to indulge in some quality lounge apparel. Roots track pants are my favorite, but their prices can be a little steep, so take advantage of this discount and score some awesome deal!

Hudson’s Bay and thebay.com

I love checking out the sales at Hudson’s Bay on Boxing Day because they always have a ton of deals on a wide variety of items. You can save up to 70% site wide online at www.thebay.com on items including clothing, shoes, jewelry, handbags, and home essentials. You’re sure to find something you love, because there are a ton of options.

Before the maddess of Boxing Day shopping beings, we need to get through Christmas. We want wish you the happiest of holidays from Her Campus Wilfrid Laurier and best of luck on your search for the perfect items this Boxing Day!

Mikayla Buconjic

Wilfrid Laurier

Hi! My name is Mikayla. I am a second year Honors Communication student at Wilfrid Laurier University. I am also the style blog writer for our school's Her Campus chapter! When I’m not writing for Her Campus, obsessing over my cat, OR eating, you will most likely find me watching hours of my favorite fashion & beauty gurus on YouTube. After graduation, I hope to get a PR or social media marketing position in the fashion industry. Lets be friends! Follow me on Instagram @mikbucs :)
Chelsea Birtch

Wilfrid Laurier

Chelsea is one of the Campus Correspondent's for the HC WLU chapter! She has a passion for writing and is an avid reader who aspires to be an elementary school teacher. As well as being involved with Her Campus, she is also a sister of the Iota Theta chapter of Alpha Phi.