This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

We all know and love each employee at Dunder Mifflin, but when it comes to describing them in one word, it can be tough. So, we decided instead to use a GIF to showcase each character based on their most defining moments in The Office. 

Michael Scott

Michael Scott is notorious for his go-to punchline, “That’s what she said.”  We chose the last time he says it in the whole series because it shows that even at the end of the show, he was still the same immature Michael we know and love.

Jim Halpert

As we see Jim grow up throughout the show, we see his relationship with Pam develop. It all began with the receptionist and the guy from sales. 

Pam Beesley

Pam is the person in the office that everyone goes to for help, and she never fails to lift spirits. She is optimistic and brings reason to the team.

Dwight Schrute

Inappropriate, over the top and somehow hilarious. That is all you need to know about Dwight.

Angela Martin

I don’t think there is a single scene where Angela is not annoyed while at work. Maybe she has an endless supply of painkillers hiding in her drawer with Bandit?

Oscar Martinez

Although he usually is a calm and level-headed character, we see Oscar’s breaking point in this GIF. 

Kevin Malone

What more could you ask for from Kevin? Making a mess, carrying food and cleaning it up in the worst way he possibly could. 

Stanley Hudson

Stanley snapping is always iconic, and this is no exception.

Phyllis Vance

“Have you met my boyfriend, Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration? Wait until Bob Vance hears about this. Do you know Bob Vance?”

Creed Bratton

Creed is one of the most underrated characters of the show, and his witty humour sometimes goes unnoticed. Known for his inappropriate comments, this captures the essence of Creed.

Kelly Kapoor

What would a 13-year-old girl in a 20-year-old’s body look like, sound like or act like? Answer: Kelly Kapoor.

Ryan Howard

He loves the chase, but when he finally gets to Kelly, all he wants is to get away. And like they say: once the temp, always the temp.

Toby Flenderson

Toby is always catching the short end of the stick. We feel bad for him, but also forget about him if he isn’t in an episode. After all, does anyone even remember his trip to Costa Rica?

Meredith Palmer

Meredith really just does not care about what anyone thinks of her, and we love that.

I know I didn’t cover all of the characters, but I tried to get as many of the main characters as I could! Watch as much of The Office as you can before Netflix takes the show off the streaming service in 2021. 

Taya Smith

Wilfrid Laurier '21

Taya is in her 4th year of her English major with minors in both Psychology and Criminology. When she is not drinking abundant amounts of coffee, you can find her procrastinating her school work by any means necessary. She is passionate about writing and hopes to pursue a career in either education or law.
Rebecca is in her 5th year at Wilfrid Laurier University.  During the school year, she can be found drinking copious amounts of kombucha, watching hockey and procrastinating on Pinterest. She joined HCWLU as an editor in the Winter 2018 semester, and after serving as one of the Campus Correspondents in 2019-20, she is excited to be returning for the 2020-21 school year! she/her