15 Motivational Quotes to Get You Through the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wilfrid Laurier chapter.

With less than a month left of school, your stress level may be at an all time high. You may be thinking that you don’t give a f*** anymore, and these essays can go to h*ll. But it’s okay, I have just the trick to help you get through the rest of your semester…MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES. Here are 15 quotes to keep you going full speed ahead for the next few weeks!

1. “Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars.” – Les Brown

2. “Whenever we begin to feel as if we can no longer go on, hope whispers in our ear to remind us that we are strong.” – Robert M. Hensel

3. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel

4. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” – Sophia Bush

5. “Determination today leads to success tomorrow.” – Anonymous

6. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in, and day out.” – R. Collier

7. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to just try one more time.” – Thomas Edison

8. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss

9. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Anonymous

10. “Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday.” -Anonymous

11. “When life shuts a door…open it again. It’s a door. That’s how they work.” -Anonymous

12. “Of course size matters. Nobody wants a small glass of wine.” – Anonymous

13. “Put some lipstick on and pull yourself together.” – Elizabeth Taylor

14. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King

15. “Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.” -Anonymous

So there you go, Colligettes! Keep up the great work; the end is in sight and we can get there one motivational quote at a time!

AJ H

Wilfrid Laurier '19

stay smiling
Jenna Steadman

Wilfrid Laurier

4th year Psychology major at Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo ON.