Savvy Senior Craig Polizzi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wheaton chapter.

Name: Craig Polizzi
Class: 2012
Hometown: Stonehill, Massachusetts
Major: Psychology Minor: English 
Fun Fact(s): I am 100% Italian and I’m a comic book nerd

What is your sign?
Scorpio

What brought you to Wheaton?
There were two aspects that brought me here. First was the centralized campus, which creates a community atmosphere. I also love the relationship that the students have with the professors.  The professors here are incredible and they truly treat students like individuals not numbers; they love to have conversations with students about any problems or original ideas.

What are you involved in on campus?
I am the social secretary and captain of the Rugby Team, vice-president of the Psychology club, a senior preceptor and I also work at the circulation desk in the library.

What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is “a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man” by Don Vito Corleone from The Godfather.

Which class have you enjoyed the most at Wheaton?
The class I have enjoyed the most at Wheaton is Abnormal Psychology. I studied causes and therapies for various psychological disorders which is what I want to do as a Clinical Psychologist.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when someone just texts “Hi” or “Hey” to me.  If they’re going to do that then they might as well not waste an entire text message on one word and add something to it like “How’s it going?” or “What are you up to?”  It just annoys me.

Kenya is a spunky and outspoken senior at Wheaton College in Norton, Massachusetts. Born and raised in Harlem, New York City, she's obsessed with the fast-paced noisy neighborhood she calls home. At Wheaton she's a Sociology major with a double minor in Studio Art and Journalism. She just wrapped up her summer internship at ESSENCE Magazine where she served as the Integrated Marketing intern. On campus Kenya works at the Marshall Center for Intercultural Learning, is a resident of the Feminist perspective house and is an advocate for diversity student programing. She spent her junior year abroad in Sydney, Australia and vows to return. Kenya has an extreme love for ketchup and dreams of working in magazine publishing. She can't wait to lauch HerCampus Wheaton!