This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Westminster chapter.

Holland Park is the idealistic place for a winter wonderland walk, with its designated gardens covering 54 acres there is a place for everyone like wandering into Narnia!  The Zen garden is the place to see, it’s tranquil landscape and waterfall feature, with koi fish in the water, it is hard to believe that you are in the heart of London, it’s like escaping to another world. There is a park cafe, glass walled, so you can enjoy and appreciate the scenery as you indulge in a warm mug of hot chocolate.  It is a picture perfect park, with woodlands surrounding the paths. It is beautiful on a frosty morning with Peacocks roaming the grounds freely, you find yourself in a magical atmosphere. The historical significance of the park since its opening in the 17th century, is a great attribute to British scenery, as the architecture of the Holland house still lies on the grounds. 

The park caters for everyone, there are sports facilities, children’s play areas, flower gardens and woodland areas.  Perfect for joggers, dog walkers, or just to wander! 

Holland Park is on the central line minutes away from Oxford Circus, or one train stop away from Sherperds Bush which means you can made a trip to Westfield for a pleasurable way to conclude your day trip with a dinner out.  Whether out with friends, family or by yourself, Holland Park is definitely the place to visit this holiday!

Lilly Samadi

Westminster

Movie fanatic media student! I strive for creativity, photography,design, creative writing anything really! 
Mayran Osman

Westminster