This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Westminster chapter.

Check out our gorgeous Editor-in-Chief as she strolls through St. John’s Wood on a fabulous day in London!

Name: Divija MohanHometown: Bombay, India

Sunglasses: Forever 21Shoes: PrimarkBag: PrimarkDress: Vintage store (in India!)Necklace: PrimarkCardigan: Zara

Ericka Medina

Westminster

A 21 year old girl in London, living, loving, and learning at the University of Westminster. Aside from London, she calls New Jersey home with Washington, DC as a close second. A member of the GWU Class of 2015 as well as the Kappa Chapter of Phi Sigma Sigma, she finds herself all over campus (and more recently, the world) face to face all kinds of exciting endeavors. Lover of all things cult entertainment - from the ever-classic Harry Potter to anything written by Steven Moffat - and strong advocator for midday naps.A young writer, laid back artist, passionate musician, and creative little YouTube partner who loves to laugh...she's just a girl with her heart set in the media and a taste for all kinds of adventure (and chocolate).