HC Westminster Gets A Spring Break Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Westminster chapter.

So our wonderful National team at Her Campus sent us a Survival Kit for Spring Break! Isn’t that sweet? This is the best gift after weeks of hard work; a perfect package of pampering. 

We get the most amazing products (perks of being on the HC team!)

So far, we see:

• Coupon cards for Yokini Swimwear so you can splash into spring and summer in style
  • ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner, a one-step wonder product that takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler and shine treatment
  • Her Campus swag
  • Cards for free Chipotle
  • TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System for up to seven days of salon-smooth hair

If you want to be a part of our future giveaways, follow us on Twitter and Facebook and make sure you use the haghtag #HCSurvivalKit and #HCWestminster

We can’t be more grateful to our HC National Team!

Sending tons of HCxos out!HC Westminster Team

Divija Mohan

Westminster

A UMass girl who's originally from Bombay, India and currently studying abroad for a year in London at the University of Westminster! Loves watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report, Scandal, Sherlock (A member of the Cumbercollective), Modern Family, SATC and PLL. A wannabe screenwriter and future filmmaker, she devotes all her time watching cinema from all over the world and trying out new cuisines, places and styles.