Campus Celebrity: Raffaello Fattore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Westminster chapter.

Name: Raffie FattoreHometown: Toronto, CanadaCourse: LawYear: 1st YearRelationship Status: Single

Tell us about yourself in three words…Spontaneous, free-spirited, ambiguous

Who is your celebrity crush?Jessica Alba from “Sin City”

What was your favourite memory at University of Westminster and why?There have been two so far. 1) Getting my first essay back because I love when hard work pays off; and 2) a random friendly coffee break in the library cafe turned into a friendly make-out session. That was fun.

Who is your role model and why?I don’t really have one, an honest hard working human rights activist, or anti-gun activist, or maybe bob marley because he was so great at bringing people together and making them feel alright.

What is your ideal date?Go to an exotic resort, chill on the beach and sip fruity cocktails all day. By evening, have a nicely bbqued surf ‘n’ turf dinner, then a nap, then some pre-drinks and onto the dance floor at some club. (Author’s note: this has to be the greatest ideal date that I’ve ever heard of.)

What are your aspirations for the future?I’m a competitive boxer and will be competing in this years ABA National tournament, I’d like to go to the next summer Olympics while completing my law degree. If boxing doesnt work out, then I guess I’ll have to be an average joe working the 9-5 lifestyle at some law-firm. If I become a full time worker, I’ll live in New York and start a family there. I have half my family in New York, so its not too foreign to me, my mom is a Jets fan and I was raised with Jet football on sundays, so naturally I’m a huge New York Jets fan (American football) so I would love to be a season ticket holder and go to all their home games! Love tailgating! If i ever do make it big, I’ll join some human rights group and contribute to trying to make the world a more peaceful place.

Ericka Medina

Westminster

A 21 year old girl in London, living, loving, and learning at the University of Westminster. Aside from London, she calls New Jersey home with Washington, DC as a close second. A member of the GWU Class of 2015 as well as the Kappa Chapter of Phi Sigma Sigma, she finds herself all over campus (and more recently, the world) face to face all kinds of exciting endeavors. Lover of all things cult entertainment - from the ever-classic Harry Potter to anything written by Steven Moffat - and strong advocator for midday naps.A young writer, laid back artist, passionate musician, and creative little YouTube partner who loves to laugh...she's just a girl with her heart set in the media and a taste for all kinds of adventure (and chocolate).