This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Westminster chapter.

Name: Lilly

Hometown: Watford

Course: Digital Media & Communications

Year:  1st Year

Tell us about yourself in three words: Random, Creative, Driven.

What was your favourite memory at Westminster: Meeting some of the most awesome girls whom I share a lot in common with and hope that this shall be the beginning of an epic friendship that shall sail us through to graduation!

Who is your role model and why? My role model is my mother, her strength and what she is has achieved from where she has come from is inspiring. She has always supported me and made me who I am today. My only wish is to make her proud. In terms of celebrity role models, Giovana Fletcher and Sophia Bush, strong independent female figures that instil a positive outlook towards life. They are intellectual and humble, always giving and doing things to raise money and awareness for charities. I’ve loved Sophia bush ever since I watched her play the role of Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill. I grew up watching One Tree Hill, and her character was one of the reasons that influenced me to set up my own clothing line inspired by “Clothes Over Bros”. 

Mayran Osman

Westminster