Which of Your Fave Shows are Coming Back to Netflix?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, not the holidays—it’s premiere season! That’s right, folks—close the door, fire up the TV and settle in for a season of hibernation with your most beloved characters. Here’s what is coming to the small screen this fall:

1. Shameless—September 9th

The ninth season of HBO’s Shameless will be Oscar award nominee Emmy Rossum’s final season. This season will be 14 episodes long and will feature a special 100th episode.

2. This Is Us—September 25th

Dan Folgerman’s NBC drama is back to wreck you this fall. The ultimate tearjerker is going to be focusing on Jack (Miles Ventimiligia) and Rebecca’s (Mandy Moore) early relationship, Deja’s (Lyric Ross) adoption, and Kate’s (Chrissy Metz) fertility.

3. Grey’s Anatomy—September 27th

Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) is back for her 15th season, and this year promises to be more dramatic than ever. Last season we saw Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) become a medical superhero with her abdominal wall transplant and the creation of the mini livers. This season plans to focus on Meredith seeking love and happiness without Derek (Patrick Dempsey) or Christina (Sandra Oh).

4. How to Get Away With Murder—September 27th

How to Get Away With Murder is back for a 5th season. The upcoming season is expected to be 15 episodes long and will again feature a twist and turn styled narrative with an emphasis on flashforwards. This season promises to include the wedding of Connor (Jack Falahee) and Ollie (Conrad Ricamora) and will be exploring the relationship between Annalise (Viola Davis) and her late husband Sam (Tom Verica).

5. The Good Place—September 27th

After an amazing and highly received two seasons, The Good Place starring Kristen Bell is back for a third season with Eleanor (Bell) and friends being sent back to an alternate timeline where they are still living on Earth.

6. Station 19—October 4th

Station 19 is Grey’s Anatomy’s Ben Warren’s (Jason Winston George) spin-off as a firefighter in Seattle. The latest addition to Shondaland will no doubt be as dramatic as her previous shows.

7. Riverdale—October 10th

Archie Andrews (KJ Appa) and Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse) are back with more drama, hijinks, and murder for their third season. The series second season featured turf war between the north and south as well as a masked murderer with creepy fixation on Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart). For its third season, the hit CW show will focus on a fire cult in Riverdale.

8. Dynasty—October 12

CW’s remake of the 80’s soap classic with a feminist spin promises even more drama for its second season. So far all we know is Cristal (Nathalie Kelley) died in the fire but Ana Brenda Contreras has been cast to play the role of the “real” Cristal.

Forget going to class and doing your readings this fall and settle in with some of the best characters your TV has to offer!