What To Make For Breakfast On Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with your partner, your pet, your friends, or your family, these festive plates will be cause for smiles all around! … I bet you’re already smiling just looking at this bacon.

Check out these ADORABLE heart shaped pancakes!!! Serve up this platter to your loved one in bed. 

Take your pancakes a step further with these heart shaped banana pieces!! And don’t forget the chocolate chips. 

How about these heart shaped peppers on a breakfast omelette? Throw in all your loved one’s favourite ingredients and whip up this masterpiece. 

We’re obsessed with these lattes. Find a stencil (or make one yourself out of paper) and shake away with that cinnamon! DELICIOUS!

Holy smokes do these look good! Heart shaped quiche are out of this world! 

Sunny side up heart eggs on toast. Sweet and simple! This plate is also TOO CUTE for words.

UM, are you seeing these XOXO hashbrowns? This breakfast-maker is dedicated! 

Waffle lovers rejoice! Cover these in some syrup and fresh fruit, and you’ve got a winner!

Not a master in the kitchen? No worries, this oatmeal and heart love note will do just the trick!

HAPPY (ALMOST) VALENTINE’S DAY!!!

Kellie Anderson is incredibly proud and excited to be Western Ontario's Campus Correspondent for the 2015-2016 year. She is currently in her fourth year of Media Information & Technoculture, and has an overflowing passion for creative writing. While Kellie loves to get wildly creative while writing fictional short stories, she has found that her true passion is in shedding light towards hard-hitting topics like Mental Illness - she believes that writing is the best healer. Kellie has some pretty BIG plans for her future and can't wait to graduate as a Her Campus Alumni! You can contact her at kellieanderson@hercampus.com.