This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Introducing Shannon Kesler! This Hamilton, Ontario cutie is 5’8’’ and has that “long hair don’t care” vibe going for her. She is currently in her first year at Western, double majoring in BMOS and English Language and Literature. A little birdie told me she’s quite the volleyball player, but she also loves to play guitar as well.  While you may have her pinned as the typical “Western bitty,” you would be surprised to know she rocks out to Zeppelin and Bob Marley on the reg. If you’re looking to spot her out and about in London, her favourite bar is Cobra and she may or may not be found in the ice cream aisle of any grocery store. 

Let’s get to know a little bit more about Shannon!

Bar night or movie night? Bar night

What position do you sleep in? Left side

What is “your jam” that makes you dance? Currently, Helicopter – Martin Garrix 

Fav look on a guy/girl? Casual- jeans/sweats and a tee 

If you could live in any TV show, which one would it be? The Vampire Diaries

Dream car? 69’ Camaro

Fav artist? Hardwell or Led Zeppelin (weird I know)

THINK FAST! Would you rather…

Meet your late ancestors or your future children? Future children 

Fly or read minds? Fly!!

Have piercings or tattoos? Tattoos

Be caught cheating or catch your bf cheating? Catch bf cheating 

Be underdressed or overdressed? Overdressed

Alexie is a graduate from The University of Western Ontario where she majored in English and minored in both Writing and Anthropology. She is now a graduate student at Western, where she is completing a Masters of Media in Journalism and Communications. Reality TV junkie and social media addict (follow her on instagram: @alexie_elisa and twitter: @AlexieRE_Evans), Alexie is ecstatic to be on the alum team of HC Western Ontario after loving being the campus correpondent in her undergrad!