This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

We have all been there before — in the position where we are on the brink of snapping at someone munching on a crunchy snack while we are attempting to focus on an important task. That’s why, when hunkering down for a long study sesh, there is a certain library etiquette that we must follow. That is: absolutely NO noisy or strong smelling foods.

Below is a list of quick and easy library snacks that won’t make your table-neighbour want to strangle you.

1. Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas (vegetarian)

In a non stick pan, place any type of soft tortilla shell, and go crazy with the grated cheese, sliced mushrooms, and chopped spinach. Then you’ll want to turn on the element of your stove top to a medium-low heat, fold the tortilla in half (or throw another tortilla on top of your pre-existing one for an extra carbo-boost), and cook until cheese has melted. Then slice it into wedges and voila, you’re good to go!

2. Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats (vegan and gluten-free)

Load up with the chia seeds and hemp hearts for a delicious and nutrient-rich treat.

3. Vegetable Tortilla Roll Ups (vegetarian)

This veggie packed super-snack will keep your tummy satisfied and your mind attentive for hours.

4. Banana Love Rolls (vegetarian)  

For this insanely yummy bite-sized snack, grab a white tortilla, spread a generous layer of chocolate-hazelnut spread onto the tortilla, and place a peeled banana at one end of the tortilla. Roll up your tortilla, slice it up, and you’re good to go!

5. Nutty Date Bars (vegan)

These ridiculously easy-to-make energy bars require no cooking, only 3 ingredients, and will take up less than 10 minutes of your life to make.

6. Vitamin Packed Fruit Salad (vegan)

For this sweet treat, cut up your favourite fruits and toss them in a container. It’s that simple!

P.S. Don’t forget a fork!

7. Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites (vegan)

These yummy balls take a total of 10 minutes to make, and will keep you feeling cozy and energized as the winter starts to roll in.

This is the contributor account for Her Campus Western.