This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

With great pleasure we would like to announce that this week’s Campus Cutie is none other than Nino Demirovic! Born and raised in Hamilton, Ontario, this 21-year-old gem is single and up for grabs! Not only does he have an adorable smile, but is also the life of every party…even if it’s your grandma’s tea party. You know that every movie and TV night in will be a blast because this guy seems to have A+ movie and TV show taste.  Without further ado, let’s get to know a bit more about Nino!  

Program/Year? MIT, 4th year 

Activities/Interests? Going to concerts and travelling 

Relationship Status? Single

What do you look for in a relationship? Similar sense of humor, easy going, fun… and tall, dark, and handsome never hurt 

Drink of Choice? Rum and coke 

Sweet or Salty Foods? Salty

If you could have a super-power, what would it be and why? Telekinesis – to help with those lazy days 

Fav place you have travelled and why? Hvar, Croatia. Beautiful scenery, beautiful people and amazing food.  

Goody-2-Shoes or Bad-Boy? Bit of both 

Most Embarrassing Moment? Writing this questionnaire

If you were stranded on an island with only two personal possessions, what would you bring? Jack Sparrow (he would bring the rum) and Netflix 

Ideal Date? I’d have to say April 25th. Because its not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. (If you didn’t get the reference you have some work to do before we can go on a date) 

Fav TV Show/Movie? TBT to One Tree Hill (Only season 1-4)

Fav Place on Campus? The Spoke/Wave

Alexie is a graduate from The University of Western Ontario where she majored in English and minored in both Writing and Anthropology. She is now a graduate student at Western, where she is completing a Masters of Media in Journalism and Communications. Reality TV junkie and social media addict (follow her on instagram: @alexie_elisa and twitter: @AlexieRE_Evans), Alexie is ecstatic to be on the alum team of HC Western Ontario after loving being the campus correpondent in her undergrad!