This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

School can be pretty easily summed up in one word: stressful. I’m here to help ease that stress and provide you with the HCWO “Timeless Power Playlist.” This playlist is comprised of HCWO member favourites, and will never fail to make you feel any less than awesome!

You can enjoy this playlist while chilling between classes, walking around campus, hitting up the Rec Centre, or for pretty much anything at all. The HCWO ladies have pretty diverse tastes in music, and we picked the songs that everyone knows—and loves!—and, if you don’t know them, you definitely should!

Becca Serena wrote for Her Campus Western (Ontario) from 2015-2018. Beginning as a general writer, she made her way to Social Media Manager in 2016 and became a Chapter Advisor of five chapters from January to April of 2017. She serves as Editor-in-Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent for the 2017-2018 term. This venue saw Serena’s passion for writing brave and controversial pieces grow as her dedication to feminism strengthened.
Amanda is a National Intern, Style and Beauty Blogger and a Chapter Advisor for Her Campus. She is doing a double major in criminology and sociology at Western University. She is a proud member of Alpha Gamma Delta - Zeta Chi chapter, and makes 99% of her decisions based off of WWEWD (what would Elle Woods Do?). Follow her on instagram @amanda_h_jones, and listen to her talk about makeup *a bit* more than usual at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-7cOzh_oI&t=237s