This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

This is the perfect DIY that is easy to make and the perfect way to display your pictures in a cute way! I have this in my bathroom, as it was the perfect piece that took up a lot of space. I decided to use personal photos (eye spy: try to find my picture of the 2015-2016 Her Campus team!), however, this would look cute with any group of pictures that are related! Next time, I’m thinking of doing one with pictures of pizza to put in the kitchen…

To do this DIY, you need…. 

– 50 photos (4’x6’) preferably glossy, photo paper.- The photos can easily be hung up with a sticky tack or tape.- Consult the photo above for reference.- OR get creative, and make your own design!

Send us some pictures – we would love to see what you’ve created! 

Amanda is a National Intern, Style and Beauty Blogger and a Chapter Advisor for Her Campus. She is doing a double major in criminology and sociology at Western University. She is a proud member of Alpha Gamma Delta - Zeta Chi chapter, and makes 99% of her decisions based off of WWEWD (what would Elle Woods Do?). Follow her on instagram @amanda_h_jones, and listen to her talk about makeup *a bit* more than usual at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-7cOzh_oI&t=237s
Kellie Anderson is incredibly proud and excited to be Western Ontario's Campus Correspondent for the 2015-2016 year. She is currently in her fourth year of Media Information & Technoculture, and has an overflowing passion for creative writing. While Kellie loves to get wildly creative while writing fictional short stories, she has found that her true passion is in shedding light towards hard-hitting topics like Mental Illness - she believes that writing is the best healer. Kellie has some pretty BIG plans for her future and can't wait to graduate as a Her Campus Alumni! You can contact her at kellieanderson@hercampus.com.