Cassie Branco

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

Our campus cutie this week, Cassie Branco may be pint-sized, but this fire cracker will show you a good time once she’s out of her shell! Besides being a fashonista, Cassie is also a dedicated student… and yes, she’s single.

Program and Year: 2nd year Major in Psychology and Minor in Sociology

Hometown: London, Ontario

Relationship status: Single :)

Favourite Activities: Dancing, flag football at Kings, cuddling, hanging out with friends/going out 

Why did you decide to come to Western? Its close to home, was very well known for psychology degrees, and I had heard great things about the atmosphere and people.

What has been your favourite memory so far at UWO? O-Week 2013!! 

What is your biggest turn off? When someones overly outgoing.

What do you look for in a guy? Great smile and tall :)

Do you have a part-time job? Yes, at the Garage retail store.

The best part about working at Garage? The amazing staff that I get to work with, and helping people find great styles to wear for the season.

What are your plans for Halloween this year? Dressing up as a gum ball machine and partying with my friends!

Whats the top played song on your iTunes? You Make Me- Avicii

What country would you most like to visit? Mainland Portugal

Any particular reason why Portugal? I’m portuguese so I want to tour all of Portugal, and I have never been to the mainland

Alexie is a graduate from The University of Western Ontario where she majored in English and minored in both Writing and Anthropology. She is now a graduate student at Western, where she is completing a Masters of Media in Journalism and Communications. Reality TV junkie and social media addict (follow her on instagram: @alexie_elisa and twitter: @AlexieRE_Evans), Alexie is ecstatic to be on the alum team of HC Western Ontario after loving being the campus correpondent in her undergrad!