alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Best Dog Instagram Accounts To Follow Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

As many of us know, dogs are the greatest gift on this planet. If you don’t have a dog of your own, you might look to Instagram to get your dog fix. Every pup you meet has its own personality, and these dogs do a great job of using their profiles to portray their unique personalities. These are my absolute favorite dog Instagram accounts—comment yours!

1. @itsdougthepug

I can’t resist a smushy pug face, and the fact that Doug also relates to me on a personal level is just a bonus.

2. @mr.marcel

This French Bulldog is always dressed to the nines, and his little face is too much for me to handle. Gonna go cry, brb.

3. @loveabulllisa

I honestly screamed when I heard about this smiling bully boy. HIS NAME IS MEATBALL, and they call him MEATY for short. I am still screaming.

4. @hoohoo_thebully

How could you say no to that face? Jabba always dresses up, usually completing his outfit with glasses, and he always has this delightfully mournful look on his face. ILY.

5. @lifeofpikelet

This Australian staffy king, Pikelet, is a well-known foster brother. Pikelet’s family has four resident dogs, and has had foster siblings that include ducklings, a pig, and of course other pups! And their photos are always impossibly cute.

6. @thedogist

If you love Humans of New York, then this is the account for you! This account chronicles and tells the tales of New York City’s dogs and all their quirks.

7. @harlowandsage

Follow this account to have your heart ripped out with every post!

8. @popeyethefoodie

They rescued this tiny little pup, named him Popeye, and now they dress him up and take him to all of LA’s foodie hotspots. File under: people who are too good for this world.

Ariel graduated from Western University in 2017. She served as her chapter's Campus Correspondent, has been a National Content Writer, and a Campus Expansion Assistant. She is currently a Chapter Advisor and Chapter Advisor Region Leader. 
This is the contributor account for Her Campus Western.