sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Reasons To Join HC Western Ontario

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

It’s the beginning of the school year, and you’re looking for clubs to join so you can meet new people. But when you wander through the USC, looking for a club that actually meets your interests, and isn’t Underwater Basket Weaving While Standing On Your Head (or some other equally specific club that requires you to jump through 50 hoops), you might get discouraged. And you might not find a group that fits your interests. And that might discourage you from having your Best Student Experience(TM). 

Fear not, because Her Campus has got your back. Why not join a group that writes what they want, when they want, that speaks their mind, and works together, and actually enjoys hanging out together? There is no reason not to, boo. Get your head in the game, and check out these reasons why you should join HCWO ASAP. 

1. We’re cute. 

2. And smart too. 

3. And we do fundraisers.

4. And we’re in the top 15% off all Her Campus chapters. 

5. And our members do amazing things. 

6. And they get amazing opportunities. 

Want to join HC Western Ontario? Send us an email at western-ontario@hercampus.com

SaveSave

Ariel graduated from Western University in 2017. She served as her chapter's Campus Correspondent, has been a National Content Writer, and a Campus Expansion Assistant. She is currently a Chapter Advisor and Chapter Advisor Region Leader.