6 Phone Wallpapers For The 6 Girls Of Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

If you’re like me, you love to change your phone backgrounds ALL THE TIME… depending on your mood/the season/ a new fav celeb. In a way, I like to think this picture represents me, and it has to be something I really like… after all, I look at my phone a ridiculous amount = that picture is constantly in my face. 

So, to save you from searching the web for your own perfect screen saver, I did some of the work for you! Check out the 6 types of Winter girls, matched with the 6 awesome phone wallpapers…that you need to save to your phone now! Which one fits you best??

For The Snow Bunny… who just can’t get enough.

For The Classy Trendsetter… who rocks sleek black outfits all winter long.

For The Adventure-Lover… who doesn’t know where they might end up this Winter.

For The Dreamer… who believe’s in magic. 

For The Festive Cutie… who’s favourite day of the year is Christmas!

For The Cozy Book-Reader… who choses to stay where it’s warm…. inside. 

Kellie Anderson is incredibly proud and excited to be Western Ontario's Campus Correspondent for the 2015-2016 year. She is currently in her fourth year of Media Information & Technoculture, and has an overflowing passion for creative writing. While Kellie loves to get wildly creative while writing fictional short stories, she has found that her true passion is in shedding light towards hard-hitting topics like Mental Illness - she believes that writing is the best healer. Kellie has some pretty BIG plans for her future and can't wait to graduate as a Her Campus Alumni! You can contact her at kellieanderson@hercampus.com.