5 Halloween Products to Die For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

I wait all year for Halloween to come around, because it gives me a chance to indulge in all of the Halloween products. Generally, you can’t find these year round, so as soon as October hits I’m on the prowl for my favourites. Here are 5 standouts that you should keep an eye out for!

1.“Book Of Spells” Tea Set from David’s Tea

These magical teas will help you with all your Halloween magic and enchant anyone who drinks it!

2. Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Witches

This ghoulish colour is perfect for costumes, but can also be worn year round! If black lipstick is a little too adventurous for you, try the vampy shades Vampira and Nahs Fur Atoo.

3. Witches Brew Candle by Yankee Candle

This candle smells almost exactly like LUSH’s “Lord of Misrule!”

4. LUSH Cosmetic’s “Lord of Misrule” Bath Bomb and Shower Cream

With the smell of black pepper, patchouli and vanilla you are sure to feel perfectly witchy!

5. Zombie Cookie Cutters from Gadget Flow

These little gingerdead men are sure to spookify your snacking experience!

Becca Serena wrote for Her Campus Western (Ontario) from 2015-2018. Beginning as a general writer, she made her way to Social Media Manager in 2016 and became a Chapter Advisor of five chapters from January to April of 2017. She serves as Editor-in-Chief and Co-Campus Correspondent for the 2017-2018 term. This venue saw Serena’s passion for writing brave and controversial pieces grow as her dedication to feminism strengthened.
This is the contributor account for Her Campus Western.