This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at West Chester chapter.

Originally Published: Oct.25.2020

GoodDay Tunes Music Production’s creators Chase Mormur and Liam Pammer have one goal, to make sure the people listening to their music have a good day. The FullSail University 2019 graduates met on orientation day and the new roommates instantly realized they both had a passion for music. Now in 2020, they have been producing music together in Orlando Florida, and have a promising future ahead of them.

The year 2020 can be pretty much described as a disaster, but 2020 is not a total loss thanks to GoodDay’s Music. The four singles released have put smiles on people’s faces despite 2020. The singles GoodDay has released in chronological order are, Forever with Eleni Bandy (January 24th), Somebody Else (June 5th), Found Something Remix with J.Cross (August 7th), and Bad Intentions with James Hart (September 25th). All of their songs are lively, relatable, and most of all make the listeners want to dance, and feel good. Each song has its own personality but can all be put in the category of house music. The electronic dance music allows for GoodDay to, “[create] music that can not only inspire us to have a GoodDay but others as well.” When asked about the process of creating music, GoodDay answered, “Our process all starts with our inner emotions. If we aren’t aligned with ourselves, the music comes out feeling wrong. Once we get in tune with ourselves, we typically spend night after night, creating, writing, and most importantly having fun. The process looks different for each tune we create. Which honestly, makes it that much more exciting.” The differentiation between each creation includes small variations within each song, showing GoodDay Tunes’ diversity.

Both Liam and Chase graduated from FullSail University in Winter Park, Florida. The private school was previously a recording studio in Ohio but moved to Florida in 1980. FullSail is now known for its degrees in entertainment, arts, technology, and media. GoodDay states “GoodDay started off as a brotherhood. An unbeatable friendship between Liam and Chase.” The school of music and recording offers a variety of degrees and by participating in this school Liam and Chase enhanced their skills. This allowed them to start many projects and explore new opportunities. Chase Mormur, ½ of GoodDays, had the chance to expand his career while traveling with Freedom of the Seas Cruise around Spain. The project of their top priority is GoodDay Tunes Music Production. They work on promoting their music through various creatively designed media platforms

https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/ez4XCM86lgTRxrlLikhDpF?domain=linktr.ee

The work of Goodday is followed by “Make every day a GoodDay” which demonstrates the motive behind their work. The purpose of their music is to create an escape from, enhance, and enjoy one’s day. The experience of GoodDays Music brings positivity through every sound wave. The logo of GoodDay represents radiance and sending good vibrations out to all that listen to their music. It is through those arches, rays, and sound waves, that positivity is produced.

It is highly recommended to check out the current work of GoodDay. GoodDay tell their fans that, “ We KNOW (keyword) that the future of GoodDay will inspire others to be in a better mood today, rather than yesterday. We want to be known for spreading positivity through the senses, both through listening and seeing. From Albums to music videos, and even playing shows, we cannot wait for the future of GoodDay and the people it can impact.” GoodDay plans to continue making music, at the moment GoodDay gave insight that, “We are ALWAYS working on music, and we try to put out tunes as quickly as possible. Sometimes though, it’s tough. When we aren’t emotionally aligned, the music comes out bland, boring, and emotionless. We like to pour our souls into what we make, so that it can resonate with you and whoever is listening.”

Julia Harpel

West Chester '23

Julia Harpel is a senior editor and student at West Chester University. She is working towards her BSED English Writings Track with a Creative Writing Minor. She hopes to one day earn a Master's Degree. Julia is a mental health advocate, environmentalist, and feminist. When she is not at school, at work, writing, or reading, she loves to spend time with friends, go on adventures such as kayaking, and listen to country music.