This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at West Chester chapter.

With Coachella season right around the corner, it’s time to reflect back on the coolest and most iconic celebrity Coachella outfits. Forever dreaming of the day I have the funds, fits, and time to go to Coachella. Pretending we’re there is good enough for the time being! Here are some of my favorite Coachella looks of all time.

Vanessa Hudgens is the QUEEN of Coachella. Every year she makes it a mission to be comfortable, eccentric, and stylish. I am a lover of black clothes. What can I say, black clothes are just a must; they always make an outfit better in my opinion. From the makeup, jewelry, hat, and outfit, Vanessa Hudgens always has that boho Coachella chic. The hat and the shawl gives a desert witch vibe and we are here for it! Not only is this outfit comfortable and chic, but it is also affordable! Remember: money doesn’t buy style!
(Coachella 2017)
In 2019, Emma Chamberlain BLESSED us with a whole weekend of my favorite Coachella looks. It was hard to pick between my favorites from her, but the pants? I mean, come on. Emma absolutely killed this look and I need these pants in my wardrobe right now. The black bikini to settle the top from the bottom, the red sunglasses, and the yellow choker to match the colors in the pants is chef’s kiss. AND the hair. The middle part, slick back straight, is one of my favorite hairstyles for others and myself. Everything about Emma’s outfit screams new-age Coachella. (Coachella 2019)
I I think everyone can agree with this statement: Selena Gomez is one of the most beautiful humans to roam this Earth. With this girly and flowy blue daisy dress she lived out my cottage core Coachella dream. This outfit is perfect in so many ways. The bandana to match the dress is THE staple piece of the look. She is flowy, flowery, and free in this outfit. It is simple and easy to recreate. Selena is beating the heat with her flowy dress and updo hairstyle, and rocking comfortableness with the white sneakers. I would wear this outfit to a brunch or a farmers market but even better, Coachella! 
(Coachella 2017)
One thing I love is an earthy green outfit, and Nia did just that but more fashionable than I ever could. The dress is something I NEED in my wardrobe. It’s breathable and changeable; you can style this in so many different ways. The best part of the look has to be the hair. Half up, half down bun is a perfect Coachella hairstyle and Nia’s hair works perfectly with it. Another staple piece is rhinestones for eye makeup. If I ever get the chance to go to Coachella, you bet you will be seeing me with rhinestones as eyeliner. The detached sleeves of the dress make the whole look. Even better, you can take them off if it’s too hot, and put them on for chillier nights! Nia did Coachella 2022 smart.
(Coachella 2022)
Sabrina Carpenter is a rose fairy princess in her Coachella 2022 outfit. The matching shirt and purse with the pants is everything. Some say jeans aren’t the way to go for Coachella, but seeing this jeans look must change your mind. We’ve seen looks that were boho, eccentric, chic, and now angelic. She is an angel in this photo and I would have been blessed to see it IRL. Okay but…did someone say DIY? This look can be recreated with just a few pieces: Pink tube top and light jeans, add fake rose flowers and pink patches. Something about DIY-ing your outfits makes it better. I love how simple but adorable this look is and Sabrina delivered it in the best way possible.
(Coachella 2022)
Ending strong with Vanessa Hudgens, again, it was impossible to not add her more than once. Every Coachella she shows up and shows out. The pink flowy pants and bikini top looks so comfortable-I’m obsessed. Personally, I love flowy pants and think they are a must-wear at Coachella. It gives all the festival vibes! I absolutely love the necklace that strings down to her waist and the staple blue pendant necklace. Sometimes, a messy bun with your natural hair can tie in a whole outfit, and she did just that. Vanessa can do no wrong in any Coachella outfit. If she wears a trash bag to Coachella, so am I!
(Coachella 2022)

While it was so hard to create a list that didn’t succeed 20 + celebrity looks, I believe these looks are the best of the best. Now wishing so badly I was in attendance for this year’s Coachella, at least we have Coachella 2023’s top looks to get excited for! I can’t wait to see what looks will be served this year.  . 

Jessica Creamer

West Chester '26

Second year West Chester student majoring in Secondary Education & English!