This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at West Chester chapter.

West Chester has so many coffee places downtown. Mayday has recently been the talk of the community, just opening a few weeks ago. Hundreds of students and townspeople have stopped by to try their new flavors and dishes. Mayday is hands down the best and cutest coffee shop in town.

drinks

From handcrafted drinks to the classic flavors, Mayday has just about everything. Their menu consists of espresso, ice-blended coffee, smoothies, and non-coffee drinks including tea, matcha, chai, lattes, and hot chocolate. Whether you want a drink before a long shift or need an iced drink to cool off on a hot day, Mayday has everything for you. Aside from their expansive menu, the flavors are nothing less than fantastic. Word on the street is that their drinks are to die for. 

food

Mayday has the perfect menu for breakfast and lunch. For breakfast, they offer yogurt and acai bowls, different toasts, and breakfast sandwiches/wraps. For lunch, they have salads and classic lunch sandwiches. With this vast selection , it’s not easy to choose what you want to try. Not only this, but their options are perfect for both kids and adults. For the younger ones, they have the classic “kiddie” flavors like Nutella and PB&J toast. Mayday has the perfect menu for all ages. 

service

Along with great food and drinks, Mayday has phenomenal service. They are open to customizing any food or drink you order. Not only this, but they bring the food and drinks right to your table and discard your dishes when you are done. It is evident that the employees are very enthusiastic about their new positions and jobs in the shop.

decor and flower shop

Mayday is known for its cute decorations and theme. In the back of the shop, they include a flower shop and arrangements where you can buy a bouquet. Their color combinations are the perfect aesthetic. You may have seen pictures of Mayday on everybody’s social media or heard people talking about how cute it is. It has the perfect decorations along with merchandise available for sale!

Overall, Mayday is hands down the place to be to order a coffee, sandwich, and sit down and do some homework. For West Chester students, it is only about a half mile away- the perfect distance to walk and check out on a nice day! If you haven’t visited May Day already, make sure to stop by N High Street soon!