This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at West Chester chapter.

‘Tis the season guys. The season for all things Fall. What does that mean you might ask? It means it’s time for you to spice up your wardrobe with some versatile pieces that can be styled in a variety of different ways all throughout the fall season. 

Chunky Sweater

Like SpongeBob once said, the best time to wear a sweater is, indeed, all the time, so go to the store and get yourself a chunky sweater. A chunky sweater is the perfect fall piece to throw on top of anything. They are super cozy, will keep you warm and looking cute all season long. 

Beanies

Another great fall must-have is beanies. There are different kinds of beanies you can wear depending on the mood you are going for. They come in all styles, sizes, and colors so they can be catered to whoever. Not only are they extremely cute and fun to wear, but they will also hide any of your bad hair days. 

Booties

The final fall must-have that I believe to be a lifesaver throughout this season is a cute and versatile pair of booties. Whether you like a heeled bootie or something a little bit more comfortable, either one will have you strutting out of your house and feeling good.

Whether you like the colder weather or not, wearing cute clothes like a chunky sweater, beanies or booties will make the colder seasons a tad bit more bearable. If these items are not items you could see yourself wearing- that is totally fine! There is an immense amount of options out there perfect for each individual and their preferences. 

Alessandra Russo

West Chester '21

My name is Alessandra Russo. I am a graduating senior from West Chester University, with an expected Bachelor’s Degree in International Business and Spanish. Currently involved in two organizations at West Chester University which include Wescon; a marketing consulting group and being the Public Event Coordinator, Content Moderator, and Writer for Her Campus. I absolutely love being a part of Her Campus and everything this group stands for. Not only did I get to meet amazing women that empower each other but I am also gaining new experiences on a day-to-day basis thanks to the powerful people I work with.
Contributor account.