This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wesley chapter.

With the holiday season, approaching us within the next two to three months now would be a good time to start thinking about what to get that special person in your life. Rihanna just might have solved your gift dilemma.  

With the help of Christian Combs Rihanna, just announced an expansion into men’s loungewear as part of her Savage X Fenty Vol 2 release. If you watched her Savage X Fenty Fashion Show last year on AmazonPrime Video, Christian Combs was modeling some of the products that will be seen throughout her men’s line. The products that will be included in this capsule collection will be boxers, boxer briefs, satin pants, and even an oversized smoking jacket. The prices of the products range between $12.92 to $69.95.  

When asked in an interview about the collection at GQ, Christian Combs described Savage X Fenty’s men’s line as being “ the new Calvin Klein for my generation”. The color pattern went from being mundane to now being more vibrant and even having little pops of pink.  

All of these new products will be ready to purchase on savagexfenty.com. So now, you and your significant can possibly have matching Savage X Fenty pajamas, and underwear sets to wear during the upcoming holiday season.  

I am a sophomore at Wesley College studying Multi-media Communications with a minor in Business and Writing. My dreams and aspirations are to become an Editor-In-Cheif, at a high-end fashion magazine and/or pop-culture magazine. It's time to make a change and break the glass ceiling.
Kyla is excited to be the president of Wesley's first Her campus chapter. She is currently a senior at Wesley College, majoring in English. During her downtime, she enjoys reading, writing, and singing. Instagram @kylatiara_