This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wesley chapter.

With the holiday season in full swing, streaming services have been adding Holiday-themed movies to their movie catalogs.  If you are a member of the streaming service Netflix, they just recently released the movie Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey which stars Forest Whitaker as a toymaker, who’s lost his joy of toymaking until his granddaughter arrives to help find his joy again. This movie can fall into the musical genre, so you and your significant other can sing along with the cast.  

If you are a member of the streaming service Hulu, they will be releasing a holiday movie on November 25th titled Happiest Season. In this movie, Kristen Stewart is a woman who plans on purposing to her girlfriend over the holidays. The only issue is that her girlfriend has not disclosed her sexuality to her parents. This movie is highlighted to be a romantic comedy, which is perfect for a couple to enjoy.

Members of the streaming service Disney+ will have access to the Star Wars holiday special, titled Lego Star Wars Holiday Special, which was just released. This is inspired by the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special. The movie actually takes place after the events of Star Wars: Episode IX the Rise of Skywalker. So, if you enjoyed playing with Legos as a child, this would be the perfect holiday movie for you.  

If you are a member of the streaming service HBO max, they put the movie Last Christmas in their holiday movie catalog. This movie is about an unhappy store clerk who falls for a mystery man that she meets one evening. This movie fits in the romantic comedy genre, like Happiest Season.  As listed above, these are only a handful of movies that can be seen throughout these streaming services. Each of these movies has something for you and your partner to enjoy during your quality time. 

I am a sophomore at Wesley College studying Multi-media Communications with a minor in Business and Writing. My dreams and aspirations are to become an Editor-In-Cheif, at a high-end fashion magazine and/or pop-culture magazine. It's time to make a change and break the glass ceiling.
Kyla is excited to be the president of Wesley's first Her campus chapter. She is currently a senior at Wesley College, majoring in English. During her downtime, she enjoys reading, writing, and singing. Instagram @kylatiara_