This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

This week I tried and tested First Aid Beauty’s (FAB) skin moisturizer products! I used samples from their Ultra Repair Cream, Face cleanser, and Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer. I got these free samples to try in a survival kit that was sent to our chapter from the Her Campus Headquarters, shoutout for the awesome products! FAB’s mission is to provide quality skincare products that work for all skin types without causing irritation! According to FAB’s website, all of their products are “formulated with skin nurturing ingredients, are allergy or safety-in-use tested and strike the perfect balance between efficacious, yet safe for sensitive skin.”

So how do their products actually work? Well I used their Ultra Repair Cream on the part of my body that’s usually the driest, my elbow. This product worked amazing! My elbows and my hands for that matter were moisturized completely! This product seems to be fragrance free,which is usually a good sign as far as body moisturizers go. However, you might wanna be careful with how much you use or if you have already oily skin because this stuff can get a little greasy. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to people with dry skin.

For FAB’s Face Cleanser, I found that it worked pretty well on my face. At first, I wasn’t so sure because it seemed to make my acne more red. After I started using it regularly however, it worked better. I don’t use makeup regularly or anything, but I found that it really cleaned the day to day dirtiness of my pores and face very well. I would also recommend this product to a friend!

Finally, I tried the Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer. Again, I don’t really use makeup so I can’t speak to how well this primed my face for that. I used this more as an overall face moisturizer and for that it worked really well. Even without using this product for makeup, I can see a notable difference in my skin. After using this product, my face overall looks healthier. I would definitely recommend using this product.

FAB has a variety of products that I didn’t sample available on their website and all of them are tailored to be perfect for sensitive skin so give them a try!

Amy Storti

Wells '21

Wells College Class of 2021 English Literature Major
Wells Womxn