This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

This week, Her Campus partnered up with Garnier and we, as the writers, received samples to try out, and I have to say I enjoyed their avocado hair masks the most. The product smoothed my hair down and softened it to the point that I used them for my twist outs. You can also get them at Target for under ten dollars so that’s a win-win for me. The product can be used as a conditioner, a hair mask, and as a leave-in, and the best part is that it works for all hair types. Here’s what some of our favorite YouTubers had to say about their products:

“So my hair is clumping up quite a bit–it’s getting really defined, and this is not even a gel or anything like that but my hair is really defined–I’m excited! My hair is extremely soft because I didn’t have to use gel so I’m very impressed,’’ (Jewelliana Palencia–Youtube).

“Guys! So far–that’s very interesting! The slip in this though! Not only does this have good slip but it makes my hair feel so soft almost immediately! Garnier might be onto something!’’ (D’Andre Wilson, Youtube)

When you start becoming natural you fall into the curse of trying to find the right product, at the expense of your bank account, unfortunately! So this product was really worth it, and I advise you all to try it.  

Arielle Canate is a junior at Wells College. She loves anthropology, American Horror Story, films and books. Hobbies include: Mythology (any one), Marvel comics, music, and makeup
Wells Womxn