This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

DISCLAIMER: The apps mentioned below should not be used as a method of birth control. Always take precaution and use a reliable birth control method that works best for you.

1. Eve. by Glow

Eve is an app that allows you to input numerous health insights to help you keep track of any patterns throughout your cycle. What I love about Eve is that along with these tracking options, you can interact with community members on the app in various groups that range from TMI questions to questions and concerns about birth control. You can ask any questions that you may have publicly or anonymously, but it’s super helpful to be able to talk with other users on the app about anything that you may be experiencing throughout your cycle!

2. Glow

Eve and Glow are run by the same company, GLOW. Glow is a great app for analyzing any data that you input such as whether you’ve had sex that day to the type of discharge you may be experiencing. Glow takes that data and compiles it into information and gives you insight on your risk for getting pregnant, when your ovulation day is approaching and when your fertile window is coming up.

3. Clue

I started using Clue in high school as a way to learn about and track my period. It was free, simple and basic to use for the first couple of years. After some time, Clue helped me to notice patterns in my cycle that I otherwise would have overlooked if I wasn’t tracking it through Clue, such as tender breasts and early PMS symptoms. Today, I still use Clue as a way to track my period and other miscellaneous symptoms that are useful to track in the long run such as gynecologist appointments and tracking when you take your pill.

What are some of your favorite apps for tracking your cycle?

Jahasia Cooper graduated from Wells College with a BA in International Cultures and a minor in Communications Studies. Her favorite dessert is anything strawberry-flavored or with caramel and her kryptonite is natural hair products! You can catch her binge-watching Rick & Morty or at The Grind for her daily cup of joe!