This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wells chapter.

I don’t know about you, but personally, I live for GIFs and funny memes to get me through the day. Specifically animal GIFS, but just about anything funny will also do. Here are some really cute and funny GIFS of animals to look at while you scroll aimlessly on your phone while you avoid the work you should be doing ;):

This cute pup who knows exactly how you feel right now.

How you feel after you purposefully ignore your responsibilities knowing full and well that they will come back to bite you

When you try to show your love to your friend after you annoy them all day

When you see that the dining hall has your favorite ice cream today

How it feels as you sit in class staring at the clock waiting for time to speed up

When you finally figure out how to catfish someone

When you try to show off your new expensive shoes that you just bought and your friend just laughs at you

When you finally lay down to get some shut-eye and suddenly remember the midnight deadline for that paper you’ve been putting off

When you don’t understand the game but you’re having fun anyway

When you realize that Monday is right around the corner and you’re not ready yet

Hannah attends Wells College as an Inclusive Childhood Education major with psychology and gender studies minors. Through her pieces she writes, she hopes to encourage inclusivity for all genders through a feminist lens.
Jahasia Cooper graduated from Wells College with a BA in International Cultures and a minor in Communications Studies. Her favorite dessert is anything strawberry-flavored or with caramel and her kryptonite is natural hair products! You can catch her binge-watching Rick & Morty or at The Grind for her daily cup of joe!