Essentia invites you to a Try-Me-On Fashion Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wellesley chapter.

Remember playing with your mom’s clothes as a little girl?  Or throwing sleepovers and having fashion shows with friends?  Remember how much fun you had last weekend getting all dolled up with your Wellesley friends?  Well now you don’t have to wait until the weekends to have fun dressing up!

Essentia will be throwing Try-Me-On fashion parties every Wednesday starting April 20th exclusively for the Wellesley community to play at the store and try new looks.  Essentia is full of eclectic and unique outfits that cannot be found at any other store.  Try-Me-On fashion parties are all about fashion, food, and fun!  They are a way for Wellesley women to be introduced to the store, and the artistic fashion pieces the store holds.  Take a fashion risk and try on an outfit just for fun and playfully model with friends.  So from 4PM-6PM treat yourself to a study break and some yummy hors d’œuvres.

Need more incentive?  Essentia will be giving a 20% discount to Wellesley students with a Wellesley ID!  But wait there’s more: you can enter to win a raffle for a free JP Licks ice-cream party for you and five of your closest friends!

So mark your calendars girls for April 20th anytime between 4-6.  Be sure to bring a camera and all your friends to Essentia’s Try-Me-On Fashion Party on 91 Central St. (a couple stores down Upper Crust).

Katie is a sophomore at Wellesley College majoring in Biological Sciences. In 2008 she attended J Camp, a journalism program sponsored by the Asian American Journalists Association, and in 2009 she received an Arizona Scholastic Journalist Award for Newspaper as the Editor-in-Chief of her high school paper. Someday she hopes to be a medical reporter. The Arizona native is still adjusting to frigid Massachusetts, but likes to be able to experience the phenomenon that is snow. She enjoys spending her free time volunteering and looks forward to returning home to play with her two German Shepherds.