This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

These shows will give you a much needed pick-me-up in the midst of the cold winter months. The convenience of the concert locations means that a fun time is only a short walk / Ion ride away! Even if you are not familiar with the artists listed, attending their show will result in a great experience and the opportunity to meet new people; if you have a bad time I will personally buy you a beer and take you to a concert of your choice. 

The Beaches with Goodbye Honolulu and Fade Aways  When: Wednesday February 26th, 2020  Where: Elements Night Club Kitchener 

Matthew Good Band  When: Saturday March 14th, 2020  Where: Elements Night Club Kitchener

Dan Mangan  When: Saturday March 14th, 2020  Where: Center In The Square Kitchener 

David Wilcox When: Saturday March 28th, 2020  Where: Maxwell’s Waterloo 

Dwayne Gretzky  When: Saturday April 4th, 2020  Where: Maxwell’s Waterloo

Tokyo Police Club When: Friday April 17th, 2020  Where: Maxwell’s Waterloo

I personally recommend catching The Beaches in Kitchener, as most of their other tour stops have already sold out!   

4B Legal Studies and Business student. I enjoy live music and stand-up comedy.
My name is Rachel Hickey,  I'm studying Psychology, Human Resource Management, and English! My interests include food, fitness, feminism, singing in obnoxious a cappella groups and petting other people's dogs.