Our Fabulous Holiday Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

To end this semester we’ve got some great goodies for you and your friends! Keep an eye out for us on campus or on our social media pages to have a chance to win some of these fabulous prizes! A big thank you to the many generous brands and HC for these wonderful gifts! The theme for this kit is #SquadGifts and it’s all about giving back to your girls (We’re sure T-swift and her squad will be envious!).

Who: Michael Kors / What: Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

Website: http://www.michaelkors.com/trend/gold-fragrance/_/R-cat2650004

Feminine and seductive. 24K BRILLIANT GOLD shimmers with orange mandarin, voluptuous floralcy and a rousing spark of woodiness. Let fragrance be your ultimate accessory this season. #FlashYourGold with these limited edition Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold metallic scented temporary tattoos, and enjoy a new fragrance from the Michael Kors Gold Fragrance Collection. Share this new, fun way to wear fragrance with your friends, tagging @MichaelKors and #FlashYourGold.

Why it’s a Great Squad Gift: These temporary tattoos are gorgeous alternative accessories for a night out! The metallic colour and bracelet design paired with the delicious Michael Kors perfume scents will attract all the cuties at the bars, and will make the perfect squad pic! Maybe try one out with your girls at Brixton’s next social?!

Who: Vera Bradley / What: Zip ID Cases & Throw Blanket

Website: http://verabradley.com

The Vera Bradley Zip ID Case makes organization a snap, featuring an ID window, perfect for your campus ID and a compartment for cash or cards as well as a signature key ring to hold your dorm or car keys. The Vera Bradley Throw Blanket is generously sized and so soft.

Why it’s a Great Squad Gift: These adorable zip cases will make all girls envious! They’re perfect for keeping your essentials all in one place while looking cute at the same time! Each one is different – just like you and your squad. This cozy cute blanket will be sure to keep you warm as the weather gets colder!

Who: Chipotle / What: BOGO Cards & Free Entrée CardsWebsite: http://chipotle.com

Chipotle prepares their delicious ingredients simply, using classic cooking techniques, without added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. This includes meats raised without antibiotics or added hormones, pasture-raised dairy, local produce when seasonably available and only non-GMO ingredients.

Why it’s a Great Squad Gift: Although there aren’t any Chipotle in Waterloo, you can find locations in Toronto! Get some of these for you and your girls and plan a fun day trip to the 6ix and have lunch on us! They offer delicious options that have people going crazy in the States, seriously it’ll change your life.
Who: Proactiv / What: Proactiv Kit

Why it’s a Great Squad Gift: One lucky UW warrior will be able to win this amazing kit! As 2015 comes to an end, you can start 2016 with a fresh face thanks to Proactiv! Choose to keep it all to yourself or share some with your squad. Keep an eye out on our twitter @HCWaterloo and instagram @hcwaterloo pages for a chance to win!!

I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!