This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.
  1. Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Crème
  • This product leaves your hair shiny, smooth, and smelling nice. Plus, it’ll tame the frizz, as the texture is creamy and conditioner-like that eliminates any mess. 
  1. Alba Botanica Shampoo and Conditioner
  • I recently discovered this shampoo and conditioner! They’re paraben free, not tested on animals, and come in an array of scents for different hair types. 
  1. NuMe Lustrum 5-in-1 Curling Wand
  • This makes a great Christmas gift! I’ve had mine for quite a few years and it still works amazingly. It’s very convenient for those who are always wanting to try out a different barrel and style of curl. The base stays the same and the wands are interchangeable. Bonus: it’s on sale right now! 
  1. Scalp Massager
  • Scalp massagers are great to use when shampooing. Not only does it feel incredible, but it also really works the shampoo into your scalp, leaving you with the cleanest hair. 
  1. Moroccanoil Treatment
  • This oil leaves your hair feeling so nourished! A little bit goes a long way, which makes this product long-lasting.  
Erika Groves

Waterloo '23

Hi everyone! I'm a third-year University of Waterloo student studying Social Development Studies. My hobbies include reading, writing, spending time outdoors, and makeup application!