This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Winter is finally over!!! No more walking to school in heavy boots, taking the GRT to campus, or nasty ice storms! Some of us are out of school for the next four months while some of us are staying in Waterloo for the spring semester. Regardless, here are some ways you make your Summer 2019 awesome!

1. Revise or create goals that you want to achieve not what other people are pressuring you to do.

2. Do some of your hobbies whether it’s reading books, gardening, or watching scary movies!

3. Plan summer meet ups with your friends whether it’s to the beach or at someone’s house for lemonade!

4. Get outside when the weather is great!! Take a walk to the park, the store, to campus, anywhere outside!

5. Take time to relax. You need a little rest and relaxation sometimes.

I hope you have a wonderful summer!!

Revise or create goals that you want to achieve not what other people are pressuring you to do

Hawa Latuke

Waterloo '21

Fourth year of the double degree program pursing a bachelors of mathematics at the University of Waterloo and a bachelors of business administration at Wilfrid Laurier University.   Avid tea drinker. 
I enjoy naps, cake and sarcasm. Besides that I'm in Honours Science at the University of Waterloo!