This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Name: Jeremy Rutledge

Age: 19

Program: 2A Computer Science

Relationship Status: Single

What extra-curricular(s) are you involved in? Acapella. Lots of acapella and choir. (No big deal ladies, but he’s the business manager for the Unaccompanied Minors)

Perfect date: A nice dinner with good conversation. Keep it simple :)

Thing you’ve done recently that you’re proud of? Arranged a song for acapella. People who arrange music always make it seem so simple, but actually getting it done is awesome!

Favourite colour: Blue

What’s a good Friday night for you? Laughing, dancing and talking with friends. Sometimes singing too.

One area you wish you could improve UWaterloo, and potentially how you’d execute it? I wish I could improve the sense of community. Too many people just go to Toronto or back home for the weekends instead of hanging out with friends they’ve made here. There are so many great events and ways to make friends, people just need to come out and participate!

YOU HAVE TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS WHERE DO YOU SPEND IT?…charity? ISN’T THAT THE RESPONSIBLE DECISION?

Tea or Coffee and what type? Green Tea

What’s your opinion on slacktivism? If only it was so easy to change the world.

Favourite TV show: I actually don’t watch TV (I don’t have Netflix or anything like that) but I watched all of the BBC Sherlock Holmes episodes at a friend’s house and quite liked it.

I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!