It’s that time of the year again where we make the New Year’s Resolution to be healthy. It can be extremely difficult to stay on track and stick to a healthy regiment so enjoy this two-ingredient quick dessert to fight off those junk food cravings!
-4 ripe bananas
-2 table spoons of peanut butter
1) Cut four bananas into tiny dices.
2) Place all the dices on a large pan, or a baking sheet of some sort.
3) Freeze the dices for about 1-2 hours.
4) After frozen, mix the banana dices and peanut butter in a food processor.
5) Blend until desired consistency
6) Top it with your favourite fruit or even chocolate chips.
If you’re craving chocolate, add cocoa powder and make it into a chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream.