books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Five TV Shows to Help Procrastinate During Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

October is finally here and that means fall drinks, apple picking, Halloween, and best of all – the return of fall television. Here’s what to watch this month, even when you know you should be studying!

1. Grey’s Anatomy

It’s a beautiful month to binge Grey’s episodes. Netflix has finally released Season 13 on Canadian Netflix! And for those of you who are caught up, congratulations your wait is finally over! Season 14 began last week, so we can all enjoy our time pretending like we know how to do surgery until the winter hiatus begins.

2. Riverdale

Because who doesn’t love Archie & the Gang? Riverdale returns to Netflix with weekly episodes October 11th – so mark your calendars ladies, you won’t want to miss it!

3. The Mindy Project

If Mindy isn’t already the voice inside your head, she will be as soon as you start this amazing show! Back this fall for its final season, the Mindy Project is full of drama, laughs, and lots and lots of cute boys.

4. AHS: Cult

No, this is not Waterloo’s Applied Health Sciences; American Horror Story is the perfect fall show to get you pumped for Halloween with the right amount of spook-tacular television!

5. Bob’s Burgers

Because Linda Belcher is exactly the motivation we need to get through midterm season.

Let us know on Facebook or Twitter if you’ll be watching these & any other Fall Shows worth checking out!

Hey! I'm Kim, an undergraduate Health student at the University of Waterloo. I am passionate about health communication and policies, and I love making information beautiful & fun to read in all disciplines. My hobbies include watching Netflix, reading fictional novels - especially teen drama (there's no age limit on twilight), and buying stationery that I never seem to use. I hope you enjoy the content I've worked on, feel free to connect with me and let me know your thoughts!
I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!