Fashion for Change’s Annual Theme Release Party 2016

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

On Friday, January 29th, Fashion for Change hosted its 6th annual theme release party at The Bombshelter Pub, and oh what a night it was! Packed with beautiful people in semi-formal attire, to delicious appetizers and a killer DJ, it was a night to remember. Undeniably, the biggest part of the night was, well, the theme release! Every year, the club hosts a fashion show, with all proceeds going towards a village in Sierra Leone. This year’s theme is sure to blow others out of the water… SO YOU THINK YOU GOT STYLE!

Along with the theme, details for the fashion show were announced. This year, the show will take place on March 5th at the Hagey Hall Theatre during 2 showtimes: 4:30pm and 7:30pm. There will be 10 choreographed pieces, such as Homecoming, Heart Out, Madhouse and East Meets West, just to name a few.

Known to be a night full of fun, you’ll be sure to find us at the Charity Fashion Show, and we hope to see you too!

For more information, check out Fashion For Change’s Facebook Event Page.

I enjoy naps, cake and sarcasm. Besides that I'm in Honours Science at the University of Waterloo!
University of Waterloo Honours French and Business 2019, Her Campus Waterloo Campus Correspondent, Social Media Guru, Tech enthusiast.  Fluent in emoji, HTML and CSS. Avid reader of Refinery 29, Buzzfeed, Mashable & Tech Crunch. Follow on twitter @jena_tweets