This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Start off your day by these amazing unique breakfast ideas:

1. Green Salad

Photo by: Karolina Grabowska

This is everyone’s “favourite” kind of green. Nourish your body with a healthy bowl of salad – it’s yummy in the morning I promise!

2. Breakfast Burrito

Photo by: Jakub Kapusnak

Weekday mornings are chaotic. A breakfast burrito is always a smart choice for on-the-go breakfast.

3. Scrambled Eggs

Photo by: Gabriel Gurrola

Scrambled eggs are the ultimate breakfast food; simple, versatile, and EGG-cellent.

4. Yogurt Parfait

Photo by: Viktor Hanacek

A great combination of yogurt and crunchy granola topped with fruits will brighten up your day. Who wants this on their table right now?

5. Smoothie

Photo by: Brooke Lark

Looking for something low in calories but rich in nutrition? A smoothie is all you need. 

6. Pancakes

Photo by: Viktor Hanacek

Good morning lovelies, breakfast is ready! If you make this less often, ‘treat’ yourself to real maple syrup to make all the difference. 

7. Oat-y Fruity Cereal

Photo by: Alexander Mils

I literally won’t get tired of making breakfast like this everyday. They are nutritious and so delicious!

Hope you love these ideas and recipes as much as I do….I just can’t help falling in love with food.

Nicole Dang

Waterloo '21

Hi! I'm Nicole, a third-year Science and Business student at University of Waterloo
I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!