Best Candles at Bath and Body Works

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Bath and Body Works is well known worldwide for its absolutely AMAZING scents and I love anything that smells good as much as the next girl, especially when it’s in a candle. Candles are great for making your place cozier or to just add some decoration. Bath and Body Works candles are incredible because not only do they look pretty and smell good, they come in all different sizes (1-3 wick) and are decently affordable (Fun Fact: All the candles are on sale right now so stock up ladies!). Here are a few of our favourite scents for candles!

1. Warm Vanilla Sugar

This candle honestly smells like a dream if you love vanilla as much as I do! Not only is the scent warm but it’s also super soothing for those late night stressful studies sessions.

2. Watermelon Lemonade

This candle reminds me so much of summertime it’s insane! It is perfect if you want something fruity and light, especially since its getting warmer out now and summer is right around the corner.

3. Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla

This is the perfect candle if you want your place to have a cozy and homey vibe. It instantly gives the room a comfier atmosphere because of the cinnamon.

4. Georgia Peach

This candle makes me want to go on vacation so badly! Its literally a fruity peachy summer drink in the form of a candle!

5. White Jasmine

This is a super soothing candle if you like light floral scents. Plus: the packaging is so beautiful!

6. Praline Pecan

The scent this candle has is super warm and rich. It’s great at making your place feel cozier as well as making you just want to cuddle under a blanket!

Picture Credits:

Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6

Mihan Davar

Waterloo '19

Mihan is an Arts and Business co-op student majoring in English Literature and Rhetoric. 
I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!