8 Spring Quotes to Get You Feeling Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Hey friends! The weather is getting warmer and the grass is getting greener; that means spring is almost here. I love when a new season begins because it also starts a new season in my life. 

Plus, springtime is the best time because it means summer is ju​st around the corner! I love to journal and at the beginning of every season, I’ll jot down some quotes that help me feel the season (Lol if that even makes sense!). 

marble and pink notebook
Plush Design Studio
Here are 8 of my best spring quotes/verses, that will get you feeling like spring too!

1. “She turned to the sunlight and shook her yellow head and whispered to her neighbor: “Winter is dead.” – A.A. Milne   
  2. “Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.” – Lewis Grizzard   
  3. “Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is.” – Jessica Harrelson   
  4. “Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” – Rainer Maria Rilke   
  5. “In winter, I plot and plan. IN Spring, I move.” – Henry Rollins   
  6. “Spring is the time of the year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade” – Charles Dickens  
  7. For behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone. The flowers appear on the earth, the time of singing has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land. – Song of Solomon 2:11-12  
  8. He has made everything beautiful in its time. – Ecclesiastes 3:11

​That’s it friends, I hope that you enjoy these springtime quotes/verses as much as I do. Remember to embrace all that spring has to offer this season and have fun! Happy Spring! 

Hi my name is Efuaye and I’m in Honours Public Health! This term I am the Co-President of HerCampus Waterloo. I have a passion for health/wellness & anything creative! I am always up for a DIY challenge! Always catch me with tea, chocolate, and a good book in hand! To check out more of my writings & my blogging business check out ohefuaye.com!
My name is Rachel Hickey,  I'm studying Psychology, Human Resource Management, and English! My interests include food, fitness, feminism, singing in obnoxious a cappella groups and petting other people's dogs.