6 Stages We All Went through after Hearing about the Brangelina Split

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s divorce took us by surprise (and crushed our hearts). We’re looking back on the stages we went through when we heard the news:

STAGE ONE:  WHAAAAAT?

What did I just hear??? *jaw drop*

STAGE TWO: Denial

This must be fake… right? They were meant for each other?! They are beautiful and their family is beautiful and ugh I’m going to cry.

STAGE THREE: OMG it’s true

TMZ and all the magazines say so… (but they’re not the most reliable sources so I mean there’s still a possibilty they’re together right??)

STAGE FOUR: Despair

Brangelina is dead and so is my heart. I cannot go on. No one will ever find love.

STAGE FIVE:  Confusion

Is true love even real? 

STAGE SIX: Acceptance

At the end of the day, we know it’s probably for the best and we wish both Brad and Angelina well. Now we MUST protect Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds.

Currently enrolled in the fourth year of Global Business and Digital Arts at the University of Waterloo. Lover of the outdoors, photography, art, reading, travelling and creating online content! Ig: daniellekpark    
I'm a fourth year student at the University of Waterloo currently enrolled in the Global Business & Digital Arts program. I have a passion for UX, social media, writing, marketing and networking!