4 Summer Perfect Products from 7th Heaven and Splat Hair

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.

Summer is on its way which means it’s time to relax and start enjoying life. With products from 7th Heaven and Splat hair, they can help you achieve the best summer ever.

Splat Hair Chalk in Silver Moon, Dusty Rose and Mint Candy

If you’re planning to go to a music festival this summer like Wayhome, the Splat Hair Chalk* is a perfect way to spice up your festival going look. The hair chalk is super easy to use, just spray some hair spray onto your hair, apply the colour and re-apply hair spray to set the colour and your good to go. One surprising thing about this product is that it’s pigmented enough that it shows up on dark coloured hair. You can also mix multiple hair chalk colours like rose gold to achieve that insta perfect mermaid hair.  

7th Heaven Dead Sea Mud Masque

After a tiring day of going on amazing summer adventures or working at your summer internship, it’s nice to take a break and relax. Why not relax with the 7th Heaven Dead Sea Mud Masque. This mask is a nutrient rich which helps keep your skin super clean and will help you to re-energize and achieve that summer glow. 

Whatever you choose to do this summer, be sure to soak up some sun and have fun!

* Splat products available at select Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmasave, London Drugs, Rexall PharmaPlus, IDA Guardian, Value Drug, Brunet, Jean Coutu, Proxim, Uniprix and Lawtons stores or go to www.farleyco.ca/Splat/Products.html for more information  

University of Waterloo Honours French and Business 2019, Her Campus Waterloo Campus Correspondent, Social Media Guru, Tech enthusiast.  Fluent in emoji, HTML and CSS. Avid reader of Refinery 29, Buzzfeed, Mashable & Tech Crunch. Follow on twitter @jena_tweets