Listicle Item 5 Smell Garments?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Listicle Item 5 Smell Garments?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Unsplash
Style

4 Loungewear Trends to Elevate Your Fall WFH Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waterloo chapter.
Monochrome Loungewear Sets

If you are looking to elevate your loungewear style, try getting monochrome sets for a minimalist chic look. You can have fun with mixing and matching items from different pairs. 

Cardigans

Cardigans are one of the most versatile and easiest to pair fall items. You can go for a matching knit tank and a cardigan to create a trendy look. However, you can also incorporate cardigans into your wardrobe as outerwear for the transitional period, wear it as a top or achieve a put-together look with an additional layer for your Zoom meetings.

Knit pants and leggings

You might have to throw on a shirt or a blouse for virtual meetings but a pair of knit pants or leggings will surely keep you cozy and comfortable even if you have to sit at your desk for long periods.

Creative sweatshirts

If you are looking to liven up your all-black or grey hoodies, try getting creative with sweatshirt trends. Choose your favourite among cropped, tie-dyed, or oversized styles. 

Hey, there! I am a 4th year Honours Psychology and Economics student at the University of Waterloo. I love watching movies, cooking and photography.
Hi there! My name is Caitlyn Gellatly and I am the Campus Correspondent and President for the Waterloo Chapter of Her Campus! I am a Digital Arts Communication and International Studies student in my 4th year. I love to read, write, cook and spend time with friends, family, and sorority sisters!